As a large ship fender, it is equipped with an anti-sho […]
As a large ship fender, it is equipped with an anti-shock plate that makes the outer panel of the ship less stressed. Compared with the conventional universal fender, the structure is complicated. When the structure is damaged, it is also on the ship. Safe docking does not provide protection, and in order to provide long-term safe use, the fender system must be inspected regularly.
After the installation of the fenders, when the ship is initially docked, the first three ships to be inspected shall be inspected every time, and then periodically checked once a month.
1. Check if the anchor bolts of the fender body and the bolts that fix the anti-shock plate are loose. If it is loose, tighten the fixing bolts and the pad by spot welding.
2. Check the fender body for any abnormal phenomena such as cracks and cuts. If there is deep rupture, please contact our company in time.
3. Check the anti-shock plate for any dents, cracks and corrosion. If the anti-shock plate has dents, cracks and corrosion, please contact our company. To prevent the rust on the rust plate, conduct anti-corrosion treatment as much as possible every year. .
4. Check whether the anti-shock plate is tilted forward, and the material is accumulated on the inner side of the anti-shock plate, which tends to lead forward, so it is necessary to remove the deposit inside the anti-shock plate as much as possible.
5. Check the surface of the anti-shock plate for scratches, crushing, etc., and the panel should be replaced in time.
6. Check if there is any crack in the concrete installed on the fender. If there is a crack, contact the civil engineering department for disposal.
7. Check the rubber elastic parts of the hanging anti-shock plate for any abnormality. If there is any abnormality, it should be handled and replaced in time.
More: viton o ring