1. When the rubber product is molded, it is not able to […]
1. When the rubber product is molded, it is not able to eliminate the cohesive force prepared by the elastic body after being pressed by a large pressure. When forming the mold, it tends to produce extremely unstable shrinkage (the shrinkage rate of the rubber varies depending on the rubber type). ), it takes a while to be gentle and stable. Therefore, when a rubber product is designed, regardless of the formula or mold, it is necessary to carefully calculate the fit. If not, it is easy to produce unstable product size, resulting in low product quality.
2. Rubber is a hot-melt thermosetting elastomer, and plastic is hot-melt and cold-set. Because of the different types of sulfides, the temperature range of the curing of rubber is also quite different, even due to climate change, indoor temperature and humidity. Therefore, the production conditions of rubber products must be adjusted at any time. If not, the quality of the products may be different.
3. Rubber and plastic nine vertical closed bubble structure can effectively prevent heat conduction
4. The thermal conductivity does not exceed 0.034 W/m·k at 0 °C.
5. The surface heat release coefficient is high, reaching 9W/mk
6. Excellent resistance to water vapor permeability The wet resistance μ ≥ 5,000 constitutes a “built-in” waterproof vapor layer, so that the thermal insulation board as a whole is both an insulation layer and a moisture barrier layer.